Thursday, February 5, 2009

An Open to a New Blog


Hello everyone! My name is Carsyn Sibert. I am only 5 years old and obviously one of my parents are typing for me until I can type on the computer. I will have my Mommy or Daddy post all the fun stories that happen to me and my family here in Wroclaw Poland. That is where I live! We have a kitty named Jack! He is very funny. But he likes to scratch sometimes. Mommy says it is because I smother him. Whatever that means! Here is a picture of me and my kitty. I love to snuggle him.

So I hope that you will enjoy my stories. OH I ALMOST FORGOT! I have a friend named Julia. She only speaks Polish, but she is fun to play with. I have a picture of her and I at the Sandbox. We like to go the sandbox and play games a lot. She is 5 as well and she will be in the same school that I am going to be in September. I like to dance and sing. Mommy and Daddy say that have a beautiful voice and that I dance really good. Well, I need to go to bed. Even though I am not tired.

No comments: